Pages

Translate

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Grand opening of Bass Pro!

  I cannot wait for the grand opening of Bass Pro tomorrow! We haven't been to a Bass Pro or Cabela's in almost a whole year, and that is much too long for us to be away from the one thing that we enjoyed the most. My family and I are outdoor people, and back in Rhode Island we used to visit Bass Pro at least once a month and Cabela's at least once every three months or so because that one was a bit farther from our home. But when we moved down here to North Carolina, my uncle informed us that there wasn't a single one of these in the area he lives!! Although we were sad about all of this it wasn't the end of the world of course it was only a Bass Pro but the excitement we have over the fact that there is one that is going to be opening up tomorrow, well it's just too much! It's only a short distance from where we live and hopefully this weekend if all goes well, my family and I will be able to explore the new shop. It is going to be quite an experience and we are all well pleased with the blessings God has bestowed upon our family.


 
Totally awesome!!
 
 
Blessings,
 
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from all of you so there is no need to be shy!