Pages

Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Photo update!

 

Well how do you all do? It is time that I post more photos here as my blog is really lacking in that area. So here we go!


Displaying 20131214_090458.jpg

Our Christmas tree complete with lights and decoration.

Displaying 20131214_093104.jpg

My sister Faith, myself, and my dog Ryder. Well at least part of him!

Displaying 20131214_093142.jpg

Funny face moment, my sister thought I was pretty odd but hey we all have our moments.

 
A decent picture of myself and Ryder.
 
 


These next few photos are from this past summer so they are not quite so old. I am so glad that summer has past though, I could not bare the heat of the sun's hot rays any longer. North Carolina gets so darn hot it's absolutely ridiculous as I am not accustomed to such extreme heat. Although I don't mind the mild winters, if only we had snow... but enough rambling it's time I show some photos!




Displaying 20130425_200246.jpg
Adorable baby bunny that we rescued from my uncles wild cats.

 
Faith and my baby brother Brayden riding Prancer their ever faithful horse.
 
 
And after a storm a magnificent rainbow appeared over the newly tilled fields while we were out driving.
 

 
Rays of sunlight breaking through the gray clouds, it was absolutely breathtaking.
 
 

And I think I shall end with this photo. It reminds me of how even when we feel like there is no hope left and seems as though Satan is about to win, God breaks down the enemies walls and triumphs over the darkness, to God alone we will praise, to God alone is his glory. There is no one else like him, how can we not love Him?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from all of you so there is no need to be shy!