Pages

Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Well, Who am I?

 I am the daughter of my beloved Father in heaven who saved me from my sins, accepts me for who I am and is constantly teaching me and training me in His ways. Without my Father I would be lost, broken, and utterly confused not knowing what to do. I'm so grateful, and I thank Him everyday for His continual presence in my daily life.

 Now for a little bit more about myself... My name is Cheyenne, I am an 18 year old homeschool graduate, the second oldest of 8 children, and at the moment a SAHD. I am saving up for an online birth doula course and will hopefully be working within the next year in this amazing field. I love children and I want to be apart of bringing precious life into the world, there is absolutely nothing else like it in my opinion. I am addicted to reading seriously if you could read books for a living, then I would be doing just that but I have yet to find a job like this. Writing takes a close second, I positively love writing, I am currently occupied with writing a book of poetry and working on a series of children's books, which is a hint at my title of this blog. Reading and writing complete me, I am not myself without either of them and I thank God for the ability to do both for I would be an utter mess without them. Homesteading and all things nature ties for third and you will find many photos on these subjects all throughout my blogging I hope you don't mind! Although you will rarely find photos of myself on the blog as I really don't like to take pictures of myself on here as I don't like to take them! My family will make regular appearances on here, but not too much of me will, but you will get the smallest glimpse of me every once in a while!
 It has taken me awhile to muster up the courage to start a blog, partially because I thought it wouldn't amount to anything, but I have come to realize it could actually turn into something wonderful. I write a lot, so this would be a perfect place to post pieces of my work and have others (kindly!!) critique my work so that I can take your kind suggestions and weave them into my work. All of my content is copyrighted so please email me or comment below and ask permission before you use my work and please link back to my website to give credit where it's due. I am all about fairness and would appreciate if others do the same. And don't be shy! I want to hear comments from those who come onto my blog!
 I believe this concludes my post about Who I am and what you can expect to find out about me, as time goes on you will know a lot more of who I am and I hope to find out more about those who read my blog. So have fun, and take a look around!

 Blessings,

Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from all of you so there is no need to be shy!