Pages

Translate

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Hobbit Scavenger Hunt

 This Friday as part of their homeschooling, I decided to come up with the idea of a scavenger hunt for my siblings. But not just any scavenger hunt, the most amazing amazingly awesome hunt that they have ever been on. We are huge fans of the Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Chronicles of Narnia, etc., so I decided to incorporate that into our school lesson for the week. What my siblings don't know is that they will also be learning about science, nature, following instructions, teamwork, history, and just having fun. It is going to be a lot of fun and I hope the enjoy it! There will be a prize for the winners and for those who came in second place, because here we are all winners and I think it only fair everyone earns a prize. Oh how I cannot wait for this Friday to come and it will be here soon!
 Pictures will soon follow, and I really love the way the list turned out! I think they are gonna have a blast!
 
 
An Epic Journey Awaits!
 
 
 
I am going on an adventure!!!!

 
 
What a list, I didn't make the Scavenger Hunt that long.

 
 


 

 

6 comments:

I would love to hear from all of you so there is no need to be shy!