Pages

Translate

Sunday, November 9, 2014

A busy Weekend

 It's been a busy weekend of working for me, and honestly it never even feels like I have a weekend to myself anymore considering I do have to work every single one. I don't like it, but such is this season of life right now and it will be over before I know it considering I am studying to become a special education teacher. But as of this moment I am just quietly sitting and doing some lesson planning for my siblings so that I will at least be slightly ahead of the week and make it look like I know what I am doing. I honestly didn't realize how much I enjoy teaching, planning, and just being with children, although it can be physically and mentally draining, it is well worth it.
 There was a time not long ago I wanted to be a writer, but the field is not only competitive, it seemed to suck the fun out of writing because I just enjoy reading and writing so very much. Maybe when I retire I'll become a world-famous writer, but as of now I am content with where God has led me, and I can do my writing on the side when I relax and unwind for the day.
 Tomorrow I have a full day off from work but then I have work the next three days, a day off and work the next two days, so I am taking full advantage of all my extra time. It feels good knowing I can rest, does it feel that way for you guys?
 Looks a piece of pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting is calling my name, along with a cup of tea and watching The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition!

 
 
 


 
 

 



And here is what we will be learning in our homeschool this week. Grades 1-2 for the younger ones, and grades 3-5 for the older ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from all of you so there is no need to be shy!